About FuckUp Nights
We’re a global movement that shares stories of business and professional failure. FUN is powered by an event series in 54 countries and by The Failure Institute, our research arm that organizes and distributes our learnings.
Our vision is:
- Create a culture shift around failure and its relationship to creation, and what is considered “right”
- Use the content we generate globally to influence public policy and educate society
In order to accomplish our vision we’re adding 1 temporary member to our family based in Mexico City.
OFFICE MANAGER (temporary, part-time and in Mexico City only)
This position will help us cover for a maternity leave which will start around the first week of May and finalize in August. The working schedule will be 4 to 6 hours a day, please keep in mind this is not a full-time position. We also want to let you know that there will be an interview in English with a native speaker as part of the selection process.
We are looking for administrative profiles with at least one year of experience in administrative tasks. Please read carefully the job description as we will discard unsuitable profiles/CV’s. Sorry 🙁
The Office Manager of Fuckup Nights/The Failure Institute is responsible for organizing all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the movement. He/She must make sure that relevant records are up to date and that all administration and back office processes work effectively.
In Fuckup Nights/The Failure Institute, the Office Manager carries out most of the tasks him/herself, so the absolutely fundamental requirements are to be self-driven, a team player, a VERY quick learner, to anticipate needs and be proactive, as well as being completely organized and have outstanding written communication skills for a bilingual and multicultural work environment.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Accounts receivable (over 190 “accounts” and sponsors’ payment follow up)
- Accounts payable (suppliers, salaries)
- Daily use and update of the following platforms:
- Google Apps / Google for Work (G Suite) –Spreadsheets/Excel are a must
- Google Analytics
- Social Media (Facebook, YouTube)
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) support to over 190 clients in more than 65 countries.
- Support for the ongoing legal procedures regarding international hirings and Mexican taxes.
- Update weekly social media reports, monthly financial reports and forecasts (bookkeeping) and trimestral sales funnel analysis.