Sales Development Human
This individual will be responsible for reach out efforts to find Enterprise partners interested in the FUN experience. This full time position will report directly to the Managing Director of FuckUp Nights.
As a successful Sales Development Human (we try to keep hierarchy at a minimum so we chose the word Human) your primary responsibilities will include:
- Lead FuckUp Nights from a lead generation and sales perspective
- Prospect, qualify, and nurture leads through the sales cycle resulting in Enterprise partners
- Carry out processes implemented by the Managing Director
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own the outbound sales process: lead qualification, prospecting and opportunity identification
- Analyze data to help improve sales processes and strategy
- Coordinate with other teams to increase lead generation efforts
- Create automated processes and platforms to generate efficiencies
- Find solutions to meet growth goals
- Attend sales and community meetings and provide solutions and insights
- You will do anything needed to grow our impact on Enterprise partners
- Execute strategy and processes coordinated by the Managing Director and the CEO
- Provide regular updates to your team about sales funnel, objectives and processes
- Experience with scalable sales in startups and/or entrepreneurial environments
- Full proficiency in English and Spanish
- Demonstrated experience in prospecting, developing and closing sales
- Track record of sales in outbound calling and emailing are highly desirable
- Comfortable using marketing automation platforms and CRM
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Never stops learning. We don’t care about degrees
- Follows methodologies and can be hyper-focused
- Exceptional organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to shift priorities quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Google Apps suite
- Experience improving scalable sales processes or creating one from scratch.
- Likes beer and mezcal
- Is irreverent
- Wants to have massive impact
If you’re interested please send your resume including your failures and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About FuckUp Nights
We’re a global movement that shares stories of business and professional failure. FUN is powered by an event series in 75 countries and by The Failure Institute, our research arm that organizes and distributes our learnings.
Our vision is:
- Create a culture shift around failure and its relationship to creation, and what is considered “right”
- Use the content we generate globally to influence public policy and educate society
Stay tuned for upcoming available positions.