Researcher and Data Analyst
The Researcher and Data Analyst will be in charge of collecting, analyzing and interpreting the data collected by Fuckup Nights and our Researchers Network.
We are looking for someone experienced in innovative research methods and data analysis, willing to work in a flexible environment with possibilities to sometimes work from home.
- At least one year of experience working on data analysis and visualization
- Desired experience running randomized control trials
- A mix of strong analytical, research, and communications skills, with an emphasis on the ability to communicate the results of quantitative analyses
- Experience with Python or R preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Demonstrable ability to plan and prioritise own workload with minimum supervision.
- Experience working in international environments or in international networks
- Self-starter who has a strong drive to exceed expectations
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Never stops learning. We don’t care about degrees
- Follows methodologies and can be hyper-focused
- Exceptional organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to shift priorities quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Likes beer and mezcal
- Is irreverent
- Wants to have massive impact
If you’re interested please answer this form.
We’re an organization that created and operates:
- Fuckup Nights: a global movement to share stories of business and professional failure. FUN is powered by an event series in 280 cities of 80 countries
- The Failure Institute: our think-tank and research arm that generates knowledge from our content
Our mission is to be a key player at advancing capitalism to a new stage of creation by recognizing and defeating ego.
In order to accomplish our vision we’re adding one member to our family preferably based in Mexico City, but we may consider people from other places.